Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis the use of the principles of behavior and positive reinforcement to increase socially significant behavior and decrease undesirable behavior
Areas we might focus on in ABA include
- Increasing language and communication skills
- Improve social skills
- Increase engagement in non-preferred activities
- Decreasing problem behavior through positive reinforcement
ABA is adapted to meet the needs of each individual child by developing a client specific treatment plan. ABA can be utilized across a variety of different settings and will be implemented one-to-one with a client and therapist in both the home & clinic settings.
Comprehensive (20-40 hours/week):
- For individuals who experience significant behavior challenges and/or present with skill deficits that are impeding their quality of life. We provide individualized comprehensive behavior intervention programming.
- Focus ABA Services (20 or fewer hours/week)